RE: RE: DODGE WINS! (Dodge Cars)

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 15:11:16 EST

I think you mean Winston Cup cars. The highest a Dodge team placed in the
Bush race was David Green's #6 in 18th place. There are 3 Dodge teams in
the Bush series this year. Green, #66 Casey Mears who finished 23rd 2 laps
down and #36 Hank Parker, Jr who taken out in an accident on lap 81.

I agree, Marlin was due but so was Burton. He led the most laps last year
before loosing an engine near the end.

Walt