Re: RE: 4.7 Vs. Sentra seR

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 21:21:09 EST

Heh heh heh. "Jumped out by a spoke"? That`s
priceless.I may have to steal that sometime. :)
Steve P.
--- SEMIHEMI01@aol.com wrote:
> Steven,
> What's more fun is when a idiot on a Moped tries
> you on. I had that
> happen the other day and I about wet my pants when
> he jumped out in front by
> a spoke or two. I was laughing so hard I almost
> missed 2nd gear. Decided what
> the hell let him think he'd really done something
> just went on at 30 mph and
> finally caught up with him about a block away.
> Damned ol' guy must have been
> 70 years old. Bill
>
> SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
>
> <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the
> "DAK",</A> <A

HREF="http://www.southernmopar.org/index.shtml">SouthernMopar</A>

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.