Re: PA Vehicle Safety Inspection info?

From: George Geissinger (ustow@ptd.net)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 22:04:44 EST

any inspection station has the book. I am sure you could look at it or
borrow it and copy the pages that pertain to you. There is a lot of junk in
it that you don't need , big trucks, motor cyles ect.You can sent to the
dept of Trans to buy the whole thing as well. if that is what you want let
me know and I will get you the address or you can drive up to Tamaqua and
look over my book while you buy me a coffee.
GEORGE!!