RE: 32 x 11.50 tires on Gen III

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 00:39:06 EST

You want to clarify yourself? This is one be contradiction. You can't run
unequal height tires, but you can? A 32X11.5 is 1'' shorter than a 33X10.5

I'm talking about in 4wd mode. If you want to do it, go for it, I won't.
I've heard of my fair share of transfer case bind and break stories. I'm
also talking about situations where you need 4wd, but may not have much
slippage. Rock crawling, etc.

John