32 x 11.50 tires on Gen III

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 22:45:34 EST

Hey, DML!
We've hashed around this 32 x 11.50 tires thingie for awhile & looks like
they'll fit the DAKSY with only (maybe) minor wheelwell rubbing/contact
while turning or when the shocks are under load.
NOW...has anybody tried to get one of these bad boys up into the spare tire
space in the frame under the bed? Do they fit in there? The 31 x 10.5s
barely make it in, I'm wondering if these 32's will go AT ALL?
Maybe with lower air pressure, but it seems kinda stoopid (to me anyway) to
intentionally carry a spare tire with low air in it.
DAKsperts?

On a side note...I recruited another IB for ya Chuck! (Although he told me
he wanted the SY - but his wifey said "no yellow trucks at my house!" or
something like that).
Anyways, I hadda install a wall t-stat for a gas parlor stove today & the
homeowner had a 99 IBCC (318) with a (Leer?) cap on it in his driveway...I
told him all about us & he let me know that he's interested in checkin us
out.
He also told me that he loves his DAK (go figure! lol)

LMK if thew 32s'll fit...might hafta keep a 31 for the spare...(*sigh*)

L8r,

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )