Re: RE: well now! (4 door survey)

From: andylevy@yahoo.com
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 18:49:29 EST

"Sevrence, Sean (S.J.)" <ssevrenc@visteon.com> wrote:
> There is a ton of room in the 4-door Dak compared to the other non-full
> sized models. I'm 5-10, I first sat in the back and had 1.5" clearance to
> the seat. Then I moved to the front and did not have to adjust the seat
> forward/backward. Very nice inside. Basically it is the Durango without a
> covered back end ;)

Little-known fact: the Dak QC has *more* rear-seat legroom than a Durango with the 3rd row seat has in either rear seat. To fit the 3rd seat, they push the "middle" seat forward a couple inches. I think the whole floorpan is different, actually.

And for a covered back end, you can always get a cap :)