High pitch whistle sound

From: Joe Noonan (jnoonan@electrospec-inc.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 01:32:01 EST

I have had a intermittent whistle from my 01 4.7 SLT CC from what to me
sounds like the cat area under the truck(loudest when standing near the
separation between the bed and rear window.) It's been getting more and more
audible at Idle. Is this the results of the increased volume from the
Z-tube, 70 mm TB and Flowmaster on the Catalytic Converter? I just turned
2800 miles but dam if it don't sound like a bad cat or clogged?

TIA

Joe