Re: Fire Call, (new top speed for me)

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 11:24:45 EST

If you're running the factory crapyears, they are only rated at 100mph,
that's why they were so hot! hehe
And you're kinda lucky that you didn't blow one of them either!! As far as
i know, when you exceed the speed rating, you run the risk of the tires
litterally pulling themselves apart, ripping the tread and belts off the
rim. Not a good thing to do at that speed!!!

The Adam Blaster