Grills

From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 12:05:42 EST

I just picked upo a new oem chrome grill shell on ebay....my stock one is kinda roadblasted. I'm thinking of changing my grill treatment and am not sure if I want to go with a trenz billet or a speed grill. The speed grill seems to look best with a painted grill shell. Anyone have any pictures of a chrome shell with the speed grill or the trendz? I'd also like to do the same with my stillen bumper cover. I'm just tired of the home grown door edge deal I have.
Bob

http://mail2web.com/ .