Stillen Bumper Cover FS

From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 12:14:57 EST

I bought a new bumper cover and will be selling my old one.
If someone anyone is interested email me off the list.
It's not damaged at all but has a very shitty touched up paint job on it.
I'll need to be stripped. Since I'm putting my Xenon Kit on I wanted to start with a new bumper cover. It won't be availible for another 4 weeks or so.
I'd like 150.00 and you pay shipping. The new one cost me 320.00 plus 50.00 shipping. I'll have the box from the new one for safe shipping.
Bob

http://mail2web.com/ .