Re: which ignition coil to use?

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 00:22:03 EST

I know there was someone who posted a dyno sheet which showed the MSD robbed
power, but I can say with all seriousness that my truck runs better, on the
highway, with the MSD than it does without. I ran about 500 miles last year
without the MSD. Everytime I got on the highway, I can accelerate or pass,
much easier with the MSD hooked up. If that means that less power makes my
truck accelerate better, than so be it! :)

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html