Re: RE: pinging and arcing observations

From: default (nospam@nowhere.net)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 10:02:37 EST

Hey, these are all good ideas. I've heard of indexing but wasn't sure _why_
they do it. Maybe I'll pull the plugs, re-gap and index them. After I swapped
the wires I had an arc under one of the boots. But there was a tunnel through
the ceramic on one of the plugs and it still arced so I changed the gap at the
same time I replaced the plug. It may not have been neccessary.

I'll keep my ears open for an M1 kit, could be interesting.

Thanks!
mike