Re: Mopar Performance Distrubutor vs. PCM

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 22:49:50 EST

It's not mine - fruits of Bruce Bowling and Al Grippo's labor. Come join
the party! Oh wait - the initial group buy is over. We are testing out the
initial design to get any kinks worked out before the next design mods.
Everyone's opinions/results will influence the next design and then onto the
next group buy for that design, another test/review step, redesign, group
buy, test/review, etc.

Next up on the agenda will be a completely custom (fully programmable of
course) ignition system that will plug/play w/megasquirt. The name of that
project: MegaJolt - catchy huh?

We all should be worshipping Bruce and Al for their gifts. You should
remember Bruce B. - he's the one that had those pages on EFI formula's from
many years ago... Truly amazing that I have a complete custom EFI computer
(ready to run) in my hands that I soldered together myself (from a kit) in
about 6 hours at a cost of only $100 (shipping included).

This project sprang up after the 4-5 year efi332 project was largely a
failure. This one is already light years ahead of that effort. Wish I
could show you in person - you would be stoked. We need to get together
soon and let you have a looksee. I'll be needing a distraction soon as my
father is going downhill fast. He won't be here much longer. I'm moving to
an area around New Orleans real soon. Will stay in touch on the DML.

Peace,

Shane