Re: DML:re max tire size on gen3 dakota

From: Robert Schultz (robert_schultz@excite.ca)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 00:52:06 EST

I met a guy at a local shop tyhat has a QC Dak as well. I will probably go
there. I can probably get him to fit me tires to see what works.

He did quote me $4500 CDN ($2800USD) for rims (OZ) with tires (Ouch!)
I like the Eagle better though.

I need something nice, but not too flashy, I do end up driving conservative
customers to lunch in my truck.

Although, one of these 'conservative' customers did tell me afterwards, that
only girls drove automatics (sorry guys, just relaying info).

Rob S.
2K QC 5spd, Hurst