Re: Re: Re: I Have To Ask

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 05:38:24 EST

Hey, DML!

<snip>For those of us with a bright silver dak: DakBS.

and my Patrout Blue a DakPB, which is fine as long as my kids keep the
jelly off of the PB.

So I'm thinking maybe that is it...now that would make my
 Dakota.....a....Dakib?

hmm, im planning a metalflake paint job in a few weeks.

so, DakMF ? ;)

For those of us with a bright silver dak: DakBS.

Daksib? *pulls out gun* ALRIGHT, NO BODY MOVE... haha

Would tht make my 98 Deep Amethyst a DakDA?<snip>

Heheheh...Jeez, took over two years for somebody to ask! All clever
acronyms...Actually, you can call em watcha want, but they're all DAK(insert
color Inits here...)s. Mine just happens to sound ok. Not sure if Walt Felix
calls his stretched DAK- a RAMSY, or not, but enuff of that.

Thanx, Tony...I'll give the K&N a cleaning tonite & reinstall 'fore I go to
work....

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )