Re: Re: RE: Re: Clutch gone in 32k

From: ahall@secureworks.net
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 15:28:12 EST

I, drew, also have the 4.7. I also do not remember this happening until
sometime after I had the truck for about a year.

BUT.. I tested going from 5th to reverse and that seems to work great, as
so 2nd to first. Seems to me that something might be wrong but dodge is
not interested in fixing it.

Drew