Re:Kammer Racing

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 19:27:45 EST

Geoff,

I had a cam installed by Kammer & Kammer in my '92 Dak. On the drive home
from Dayton to Columbus, one of the rockers loosened up and the pushrod fell
out. While repairing this I found they lost half the screws to my grille
and several original bolts were replaced with header bolts. When I
complained, Bob Kammer said real racers wouldn't worry about stuff like
that. Said I just had a show truck and obviously wasn't a real racer if I
worried about a few missing screws and bolts.

The cam has been fine and after replacing the Comp Cams rockers (that's
another story :( ) with Crane's I've had no more problems. Kammer does the
Mopar sponsored NHRA Stock Eliminator trucks so, technically, they should
know what they're doing! He just doesn't relate well to dual purpose
machines.

Ray