Re: Re: MegaSquirt (question about Harley parts)

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 23:29:38 EST

smoseley@ix.netcom.com writes:

> It is an "E" series.

That's what I figured. The "E" is narrower than the "B" and has an accelerator
pump. I'll take your word on the Super 30 thingy, but make sure when you
start working on it you refer to it as the "E" so people will know what you're
talking about and you won't sound like a newbie. : )
Good luck with that bike.

The documentation and parts have the "Super 30"