Re: Re: Is this a dumb idea?

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@cox.net)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 16:00:10 EST

This isn't considered a body mod (by the rules people). It's just a
configeration, Like if a car DID come with an adjustable wing, you could adjust
it. Or remove sun roof glass (glass is very heavy you know). Pulling pieces off,
replacing them with aftermarket fiberglass or cutting and re-welding (chop top)
are body mods.

Oh, and that was suppose to be hemipower's sucking abilities, not semihemi's.
Sorry Bill.

Jay W