Another solid axle conversion

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 08:32:35 EST

(Here we go with try #3 to post this... :-) Oh, and let me chime in with
another "Thanks, Jon!")

Check it out... '92 4x4 with a solid axle!

http://www.utahwest.com/fourwheeling.htm

I saw this Dak in a 7-Eleven parking lot in Utah when I was there over
Christmas. Almost forgot about it after I got back, until just
recently. Fortunately, I managed to catch the web site address from the
tailgate as it was driving away. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance
to check it out any closer.

More details of the conversion at http://www.utahwest.com/conv.htm.
Total cost (including paying a shop to do it)? Almost $8000. Must be
nice to have that kind of money to spend on something like that :-).
Personally, with that money, I'd probably leave the Dak as it is, get a
YJ for $5000 and spend the other $3k building it up. But that's just me.

Oh, and I think I've been to the spot where he took the pic at the top
of his conversion page. http://www.dakota-truck.net/PICS/bleazard02.jpg

Jason Bleazard jbleazard@sympatico.ca Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white