Re: RE: Bed Liner...

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley01@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 13:03:56 EST

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:49:26 -0500, MGrobe@leghorncomputing.com ("Marc
W. Grobe") wrote:

>On the other hand if you value durability over skid-proof,
>then you should look at Line-X.

I'm gonna have to disagree with this. I've had a Rhino in my 97 since
it was new. I've hauled metal, concrete chunks and blocks, wood and
other assorted nasty stuff back there. The liner has barely a mark on
it and still looks as good as the day it was put in. You can't get
more durable than a Rhino liner.

Mike Crumley
mcrumley01@charter.net
97 V6 Dallas Cowboys Silver

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority,
it's time to pause and reflect." --Mark Twain