RE: RE: Bed Liner...

From: Marc W. Grobe (MGrobe@leghorncomputing.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 13:21:22 EST

Well my friend Paul had it in his 94 Ram and my uncle has it in his 98 Ram,
Paul has already made the switch on his 2001 Ram. He had to have it
patched in small spots a few times.

But as they say variety is the spice of life! I personally don't think you
can go wrong on one or the other. Just wanted to share some observations
that a handful of people have made over the years.