RE: Bed Liner...

From: Marc W. Grobe (MGrobe@leghorncomputing.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 01:32:56 EST

I have to agree with this as well. Colors are great for the first year or
two, but the UV coatings can only do so much. So the colored applications
fade worse than straight black does. The other bad thing about color is
that since they aren't just going to have that fed already into the gun you
have to pay for additional material that you wouldn't otherwise. It is like
maybe another $100 as I was originally contemplating my interior to be shot
green, but stayed with basic black after I heard that. Besides I believe
black would patch the best if you should ever need to.

-Marc-