Re: Intermediate shaft?

From: hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 18:27:14 EST

Jay,
     Mine does the same thing. For some reason I used the tilt on the
steering wheel and moved it all the way to the up position and drove it
around like that. It went away for a couple of days, then came back. I
checked on getting a new one and if my memory is correct, a new shaft is
around $220. Mine has done it since 38k and I have 109k on it now. So, I
guess it's ok to leave it in there it's just annoying hearing and feeling
the bumping sound.
  Hth, Hop
Houston,TeXas
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
MSD 8.5wires,Accel Brass cap& rotor,
K&N Drop-in,Auotlite 3923's,
Pirelli 32x11.50x15, Westin Nerf bars,
Tinted windows,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII, Extang BlackMAX Tonneau,
And a NEW DML STICKER!!...
http://home.swbell.net/hopsdak