Low idel and stalling

From: David McKittrick (sysop1@rogers.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 22:56:08 EST

My truck has been running rugh since I replaced my rad. After hitting a
racoon and replaceing the rad. I decided while I was in their I would put in
my Robert Shaw 180. It's been about -10 ~ +10 C for the last few weeks and
since I did the coolant system my stuck when warmed up will stall after
comeing to a stop. The revs will drop and some times go back up but it will
usualy stall.
The only other thing I did while I was working on the coolant system was
remove and replaced the ignition coil, ideler pully and alternator. (I
droped a bolt into a hard to get to place and had to remove the alternator
to get at it.)
And of cource while I was loosing off the ideler pully I broke the bolt on
the pully wheel. Now replaced with a new ideler pully assembly.

I have tryed resetting the computer 3 times now. After reseting it will work
for about 50km then start stalling again.

Any ideas as to why my truck it stalling?

David McKittrick - London, Ont.
98' CC Sport. 2WD, 3.9 V6, Auto, 147,000km