RE: RE: Bed Liner...

From: Marc W. Grobe (MGrobe@leghorncomputing.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 01:28:44 EST

Our earth is more of a dark brown. When I was at Camp Jeep over the summer
in Virginia we received a lot of rain. It of course was mostly in red clay,
which did show up in the texture of the Line-X. But as I stated a run
through an automatic car wash took care of the most of it. It is pretty had
to clean by hand but works well in the car wash.

When done running it through a car wash we then use a polish that resembles
Armor-all and she looks like a show vehicle.

For the thickness that really depends on the installer and what part of the
vehicle is being shot. I know it is thicker at the lower portion of the
body and thins to about 1/8" at the top. The other great thing that it does
besides eliminate rust and scratches is stop door dings. Can't say I can
see a single one on her, now I don't worry about who it is park next to.
Likewise if you get a dent the texture does a good job a disguising it, I
know as Jeep met tree on right rear door. :) Popped it out enough so that
it isn't really badly creased and unless you are looking for damage you
don't even notice.