RE: WAS:Bed Liner...NOW ATTN . Marc

From: Marc W. Grobe (MGrobe@leghorncomputing.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 01:36:07 EST

A whole shiny loonie??? Would that be enough for me to get a larger size of
the new BFG MT KM's? If so, you are on! I have had a number of occasions
to do a little bumper-to-bumper combat in Chicago and the combination of a
heavy duty bumper and the Line-X makes those occasions much more fun for me!

-Marc-