trans-go?

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@AHM.com)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 23:59:02 EST

alright back to the transgo shift kits for automatics, with the street
version will my neck snap back with every shift?

also, on speedtweaks site, it says you can go back to "automatic " shifting
in "D", do you use a different selection for the kit to work??? basically
can I have performance shifts in one selection and factory shifts in "D"??

they also say you can shift into low at anytime? why? how?

thanks

--
98 Dakota,CC,V6,Homebrew,Dynomax-Cat-Back,3923's,BFG-KO's,Jet-Stage-II.

For Sale: Jet stage 2 chip, stock air box,