Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 2.02 valves on 5.2 motor

From: KenCo (kenco.fish@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 18:39:30 EST

"Wisotzkey, Rich" wrote:

> I guess I'm going to have to quit replying to post from now on. Everybody
> is just too sensitive. I was just having fun on your choice of the word
> cylinders! In engine terms, that is the piston chanber; a hole. It's hard
> to notch a hole. Well, going to throw away my keyboard and crawl under a
> rock now. (This is all in fun too if you don't realize it.)
> Later,
> Rich

LOL, in same spirit.....

the chamber is in the "head" ;)

the big holes where the pistons go into = Bore

now you can sometimes stick your head in the bore but
you cant put the bore in the head.

hmmm, now hows the other guy gonna get a larger cam to fit
into the standard bearings??

> I'm just saying to make sure the valve doesn't clip the block, and that
> there is enough clearance. The valve checking thing is mandatory as well if
> going to a larger cam.
> TonyC

ohhh, the cam has more lift ;p

weeeeeeeeee!
exit stage right..........

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold, 401-781-9642

make a no-cost donation to save the rain forrests here http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=981743017

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.