RE: Re: RE: Re: 2.02 valves on 5.2 motor

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 18:08:25 EST

I guess I'm going to have to quit replying to post from now on. Everybody
is just too sensitive. I was just having fun on your choice of the word
cylinders! In engine terms, that is the piston chanber; a hole. It's hard
to notch a hole. Well, going to throw away my keyboard and crawl under a
rock now. (This is all in fun too if you don't realize it.)
Later,
Rich