oil filter relocation

From: Eric (ontheluce@alltel.net)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 23:08:13 EST

Hi Guys.
 Got a question. I've seen posts on oil filter relocation kits from places
like Summit Racing on here recently for Dakota owners with 2WD ,V-8s. I've
just purchased one of those kits and would like your advise on where you
have found to be the best place to re-mount. The only possibility I can see
is just ahead of the front wheel on the passenger side between the splash
shield and the lower valance panel. Not sure whether to go horizontal or
vertical there. Any other ideas? Possibly downstream of the motor???? Thanks
for your input.
Eric Luce
'99 Dakota Extended cab
5.2L v-8, auto, K&N FIPK