jet chip and MP PCM together?

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 04:28:18 EST

Hey all,

I've seem that some people are using the jet chip along with the MP PCM. Does
this work well? I've always theorized that the MP PCM doesn't give nearly the
advance that these motors need to develop peak horsepower but I wasnt sure
if using both systems at once would screw up the fuel curve.

John S

95 cc 5.2 auto, transgo shift kit, 4.10 gears, auburn LSD, superior axles, MP
PCM, DT headers, Gibson exhaust (3" from headers back, no cat) MSD digi6+
ignition, MSD HVC coil, MSD 8.5 wires, HD cap&rotor, autolite 3923's, K&N
X-stream filter (14x3.5), 180 stat, 1 quart oil filter (Trans-dapt
relocated), Hughes stage II TB and intake manifold, Hughes 1418 cam, Hughes
1.6:1 aluminum roller rockers, progear DR timing chain, MP valve covers, 24#
FMS injectors, Speedtweaks IAT adjuster