Re: Spark Plugs; Questions and Comments

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 12:07:30 EST

  If you are refering to my comment on champion truck plugs, I never said
"truck plugs" work better in trucks. I simply stated the name of the plug
so that it's clear what plug I used. Champion makes a lot of plugs.....I
happened to use their "truck plug" and liked it. I'm well aware of the
points you make below.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/