Re: Spark Plugs; Questions and Comments

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 08:02:23 EST

> If you are refering to my comment on champion truck plugs, I never said
> "truck plugs" work better in trucks.
Please, I think we have some confusion here.
Notice I said "no offense intended" and asked if that's what you meant, so I
and possibly others would be clear on the matter.
But, people see the "truck" designation, and think it's better for a
truck...and it it's better for a truck, just think what it will do in a car?

Question...and again, no offense or flames intended-what is different about
a "truck plug" and a "car plug", other than cost, if any? Does it cost more?
Maybe I should say what is the maker's claim about it being designed for
trucks?
Thanks, and sorry for any confusion or if I offended anyone-just trying to
understand things a little better,

Jon
STL MO