Re: Spark Plugs; Questions and Comments

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 13:18:47 EST

Jon,
  I'm not really sure what the difference is....maybe none at all except
color and price. I haven't looked into it, but it would be worth doing just
so we know. I'll see if I can find out. I do remember the cost being
higher than the regular plugs, so it may be just a marketing thing.
  However, I can only comment on how the "truck plugs" worked since they are
the only champions I've used in the truck. (I took the factory champions
out when I bought the truck used a few years ago.) I didn't want to make a
broad statement to the list that Champions work great, when I'm not sure
that all champions are good.
  I understand the point you are trying to make, and you are correct about
most things that claim to be truck or 4x4 specific such as oils and stuff.
If I find an answer on the champions, I'll post it. :)
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/