RE: Custom front bumper progress...

From: Marc W. Grobe (MGrobe@leghorncomputing.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 01:17:34 EST

Well anything custom made like that is going to be a lot of work. When
researching for replacement bumpers of this nature I only found one vendor.
When investigating the pricing it was going to be at least a grand. So it
was time to do it on our own. My father is a retired sheet metal worker, so
working with metal in this manner isn't exactly new to him and time isn't an
issue either! It is getting close to being complete, despite a few minor
mistakes... I will post more pictures when we get the frame mounts worked
out and have a test fitting again.