Re: Re: AAR Dakota Cowl Hood 91-96

From: Sam South (sawcut64@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 22:27:57 EST

No mistake, Mark Kuzia has the AAR R/T hood on his Dak now and I had another
brand cowl hood before this one. The AAR cowl hood that I bought about a
month ago is a somewhat different design then the one you have, or at least
it looks different from your picture. As soon as I get another chance, I'll
post a pic of it. Hey I remember seeing your truck at the nationals a couple
of years ago and I still have that Mopar mag article on it, nice truck and
it helped inspire me to modify mine.
Sam South
ET 13.61 MPH 105.88
'95 Dak RC, 5.9L,5-speed,390 LSD