Re: Shell Buys Pennzoil

From: KenCo (kenco.fish@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 10:51:12 EST

Paul Macey wrote:

> Shell to acquire Pennzoil for $1.8 Billion
>
> http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020326/ap_on_bi_ge/shell_pennzoil_10&cid=530
>
> Reading the article, I was unaware that Pennzoil own'd Quaker State, now
> Shell, the #2 largest oil maker will own Pennzoil-Quaker State, the #1
> largest oil maker and parent of 2000 Jiffy Lube oil change centers.
>
> I rarely see Shell oil for sale in the stores, but when I do, it is
> usually the cheapest on the shelf...owning a DAK, I would bypass Shell and
> go with Pennzoil, then Quaker State.

Shell Rotella and Rotella T are widely/mostly used
in heavy trucks. its not cheap oil, its good oil :)
very high quality.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold, 401-781-9642

make a no-cost donation to save the rain forrests here http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=981743017

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.