Re: RE: roadmaster / caltracs...final decision

From: Steve (jsm357@mountain.net)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 11:06:15 EST

>Both control wheel hop. The Roadmaster also helps control extra load
>(towing, stuff in the bed, etc.).

Just make sure if you go with Roadmaster that they include the two
extended axle locator bolts. I didn't check my kit before I had it
installed. Cost me an extra $5 for the bolts plus waiting time of 45
minutes to get them delivered. Haven't had a chance to check out how the
kit works. I got it for towing purposes.

Steve