DML:RE: AUTO ZONE really that bad??

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 17:29:43 EST

Ok' I understand a lot you guy's have had bad or shall I
say unpleasant visits to one or more of these stores.
Alot of these visits could have been better for you if the
management team takes time to train the part-time az'ers
better and that is just plain bad management, it hurts customer service,
places a bad image of the store in the
consumers eyes, and is not what we strive for!!!
I am truly sorry that is happening in some of the stores,
but please remember that is only a small % of the company's chain and we
have a terrible time finding
competent help.
Yea we also have some truly crappy parts and yes we
also have some very lousy brand names including our own
lines of parts.
    But we also carry a growing number of better qaulity
brands with more arriving soon. We also have a out of stock problem that we
are trying to correct.
This will be the last of this subject from me unless asked a
 direct question by one of you guy's.
It is not my intention to offend anyone just trying to figure out the
problem.
Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport R/C bright silver met
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/K12X33hlXkiTk