Re: O/T: digital camera suggestions?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 22:47:19 EST

Check out Canon's cameras. I've had a G1 since last May and I love it.
All my pictures from last summer & fall's DML meets were taken with it.

Keep an eye on the storage media the camera uses. Sony's memory stick
technology is proprietary and there are VERY few makers of it outside Sony.
 SmartMedia cards appear flimsy, and because the controller is in the host
device, you can't keep putting larger cards in the camera forever. Compact
Flash is robust and unlimited in storage capacity, but very slightly larger
than MS or SM.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com