Re: HELP!! Fan belt problem

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 11:02:55 EST

It shouldn't be THAT tight. I regularly change my belts at the dragstrip,
and do it with a box wrench that can't be more than 7 inches long.

Try pushing on the belt in the area between the A/C and PS, you should see
the tensioner move.

Hold on a sec, are you trying to lefty-loosy the bolt? If so, WRONG. go
clockwise on the bolt in the center of the tensioner, and the whole adjustor
will swing up and to the right.
TonyC