stereo install ???

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@AHM.com)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 16:22:07 EST

hmm, I have installed many car stereo's in the past, this will be the first
with the dak......

any tips, things to watch out for, etc....

should I bite the bullet and replace the stock speakers and run new speaker
wires to them while I'm at it?? ( tips for removing panels too pls.)

my new deck has pre-outs but I won't be using them for the stock speakers,
when I add my amp and thunderforms, to the rear RCA outputs from the deck,
will sound still come from the rear speaker wires?

some pics of daks during installs would be great, and url's to tips....

thanks

--
98 Dakota,CC,V6,Homebrew,DynoMax Cat-Back,3923's,BFG-KO's.

For Sale: stock air box, K&N drop in filter, Future Mods: 3.92 LSD, MP3 player, Thunderforms, RT rims/Tires, Fender Flares.