Re: RE: Gen II Stalling Problem

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 12:05:07 EST

I don't know if it's the same thing, but it sounds like what was happening
to my GenII last year, turned out to be faulty wiring to/from the pcm, might
want to take a look at that. We did everything you've done, cap/rotor,
coil, plugs, wires, finally gave up and took it to a friend's shop, when
they found the problem, had it rewired, no problems since.

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA

""Ronald Wong"" <ron-wong@cox.net> wrote in message news:NDBBIHDGKKJOIJDEOCBMIEPGFIAA.ron-wong@cox.net... > > Clean the TB and sensors. Clean the injectors. > > Ron > 00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD > For modifications see my DML Profile (URL follows) > http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Kw9pV1EkFeOYY > > > -----Original Message----- > From: owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net > [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net]On Behalf Of Travis Higgins > Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 10:01 PM > To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net > Subject: DML: Gen II Stalling Problem > > > > Hi all, > > A buddy of mine has a 92 5.2l auto that keeps stalling on him for no reason. > Hot or cold engine doesn't seem to matter. Driving or idling doesn't seem > to matter. When it happens at night it just dies but the headlights stay > on, etc. He can usually get it to start right back up, but not always. He > just replaced the cap & rotor along with the plugs, plug wires and the coil. > That didn't help either. Any ideas? > > Thanks, > Travis aka Blue Travis > 00 IB CC R/T > >