Re: lower shock bolt problem

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 13:11:56 EDT

Is there enough bolt left to "double nut" the thing??
Just tryin' to figure out some other way..............

Anyone have any photos of a Gen II with tires larger than 235/75/15? I'm
looking for something like 31/10.5/15 to put on my stock rims and wonder
how it would look.

Mark
Valdosta, GA
95 CC 4X4