RE: lower shock bolt problem (also GEN II photo)

From: jkp61 (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 10:35:03 EDT

  If you send me your e-mail address I can send you a pic with 30X9.50X15LTs
on the stock rims. They don't rub on my truck. I was looking at some 31's
and they would look sharp, but I am pretty sure they would rub because I
have less then a finger width with my 30's when the wheel is turned. So it's
personal preference and I don't want tires that will rub all the time. Now
if I planned on lifting her I could even go bigger!! If you want a pic, send
your address to
<jkp61@horizonview.net>

Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
 <<'96 Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L 5spd>>