removing fender flares

From: Mike Burns (burnsm@engin.umich.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 20:16:20 EDT

I have to remove my rear fender flare because it was damaged from off
roading. on of the screws that holds it on near the bottom snapped off and
i'm going to fix it with some fiberglass and then paint that area before i
put it on.

I was just wondering if there is any type of double sided tape holding the
fender flare to the body and if there is what do i do when i want to put the
flare back on. do i have to buy this new tape and if so where do i get it.
thanks for your help.

mike