Re: RE: Questions about tire size

From: branning sung (brannings@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 19:44:41 EDT

Depends a lot on the width and offset of the rims. Got a friend running
33's with stock rims, no rubbing with just the 3" body lift. I run 32 x
11.50 slight rub at full compression and full turn with a 5.5" tuff country
suspension and 15 x 10 rims. If you want to go rrrreeaall big, know 2 guys
that are running 35 x 14.50 thornbirds on 15 x 12 rims but they have the 5.5
tuff country with 3 inch body

You can see mine at

http://brannings.tripod.com

Branning