RE: Questions about tire size

From: Art DiRamio (ADiRamio@opensolutions.com)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 11:15:19 EDT

I haven't switched tires yet, but have been following the threads closely
for when the time comes... From what I have been able to gather, the issues
center on how you intend to use the truck. If you're going to have a lot of
suspension travel (off roading), your tires may hit the wheel wells - this
could be very bad, and expensive if you hit too hard. People have also
mentioned rubbing on the inside when turning the wheel.

>From the groups experience, 33s seem to be the best compromise size for a 3"
lift Check out Kevin DeGarmo's Quad at http://shakin-notstirred.tripod.com
it's awesome and the 32's look great with a 3" lift.

All that said, If you get the 35s and they work out, I'd love to see pix.

Art DiRamio
'01 Patriot Blue QC Sport+
Auto HD 4X4 4.7L 3.55s
Penda soft tonneau