Re: Re: Welding exhaust WAS Cat question?

From: George T. Geissinger (ustow@ptd.net)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 18:10:01 EDT

The one thing to take into consideration is you can't weld with gas if there
is ANY breeze!!! This means outside or in the garage with the doors open.
any little air current will blow away the gas and make a very poor weld.
This is one place were gassless is better. I recomend to my customers that
they have both. You can use flux core wire on a gas mechine with or without
the gas.
GEORGE!!